Whatsapp/SMS/Wechat (SAHAJA) 017-6384571


Ya Allah, Murahkan Rezeki Bagiku ....

" Ya Allah, apabila rezekiku ada di langit, maka turunkanlah, apabila di dalam bumi maka keluarkanlah, apabila di laut maka naikkanlah, apabila jauh maka dekatkanlah, sekiranya dekat maka permudahkanlah, dan sekiranya sedikit maka perbanyakkanlah dan sekiranya sedia banyak maka permudahkanlah untuk mendapatkannya , juga berilah keberkatan terhadap rezeki tersebut dan berikanlah rezeki padaku sebagaimana yang kujangka, dengan rezeki yang halal dan baik, serta banyak lagi keberkatan sehinggakan kutidak memerlukan sesiapa selain dari-Mu, dan jadikanlah kedua tanganku ini berada di atas dengan suka memberi dan menderma, dan jangan jadikan dua tanganku ini di bawah dengan suka meminta-minta, sesungguhnya Engkau amat berkuasa ke atas setiap sesuatu "

Nov 6, 2011

Nothing to say but..

When you've a new person came into your life. Of course, surely u'll be happy right? Me too. Of course lah kan. But the thing is, is that person really want to be part of your life. Suddenly thinking about that.(--")

That's a reason why. Yes, after a few years, a few months..couple, broke up, single then couple again..then at the end I'm being single. Again. And now, knowing another one guy and really nice guy and my abah also like him even they just met for the 2nd time yesterday, feeling nervous. Whether he is the one or maybe it will end up just like before. ngee. Hmm,knowing too much guy, err not so many as other girl la kot..ahah..Yes, I've been cheated by someone and until now I feel ashame with myself, how stupid I am being cheated with that guy! Urgh!! Hmm. well, I can say that...now I just believe in fate. But, it also depends on us. Wanna accept or reject. As for me, since he is really nice, so why not.

You know, my 'ciri-ciri lelaki yang layak di buat suami'..ahahah..yes, he had all that. And I'm sure, if abah already gave the permission for me to go out with him yesterday, it means abah agree with me. That's why I love abah very much..he knows what best for his daughter. Yesterday was the first time going out with him and he pass the first step. Well, as a Muslim. You know that, don't you. =)

Hopefully,

really hope that this..hmm..what can I say..maybe a relationship..well, if he don't mind..hopefully will be success. Just praying for the best.  Well, Allah s.w.t  knows everything and I just have to believe that.
Just give a chance and take a chance and we will use it wisely. Will you?? :D

4 ucapan tetamu jemputan :

Prince Halilintar said...

Sometimes people come into ur life & u know right away that they're meant to be there...u hv given my life a new meaning, just when i thought all was gone, u captured my heart with ur kindness n assured me that i would never be alone...that's why i really love u so damn much and i want u be a part of my life too.. ♥

Nor Isneini said...

I don't know what to say...once i read ur comment, speechless!! thank u so much..!! <3 <3

Prince Halilintar said...

u are my luv dream, my sweetheart and also my life..I do luv u!!

Nor Isneini said...

ngeee...so sweet..luv u too dear.. ♥♥ =)