Whatsapp/SMS/Wechat (SAHAJA) 017-6384571


Ya Allah, Murahkan Rezeki Bagiku ....

" Ya Allah, apabila rezekiku ada di langit, maka turunkanlah, apabila di dalam bumi maka keluarkanlah, apabila di laut maka naikkanlah, apabila jauh maka dekatkanlah, sekiranya dekat maka permudahkanlah, dan sekiranya sedikit maka perbanyakkanlah dan sekiranya sedia banyak maka permudahkanlah untuk mendapatkannya , juga berilah keberkatan terhadap rezeki tersebut dan berikanlah rezeki padaku sebagaimana yang kujangka, dengan rezeki yang halal dan baik, serta banyak lagi keberkatan sehinggakan kutidak memerlukan sesiapa selain dari-Mu, dan jadikanlah kedua tanganku ini berada di atas dengan suka memberi dan menderma, dan jangan jadikan dua tanganku ini di bawah dengan suka meminta-minta, sesungguhnya Engkau amat berkuasa ke atas setiap sesuatu "

Dec 29, 2011

Culture shock. Maybe. T_T

Assalamualaikum people..you and you and also you my dear..yes you lah..hihihi..

Waa I feel very tired today coz I've a lots of things to do in the office that doesn't look like an office you know.. Just imagine my place is at the receptionist?? Eww not so me..hahha.. Berlagak okey. Peace :p
Yeah..you know what handling admin work and sometimes a receptionist work and also sometimes accountant work. Damn~! I need my assistant la uncle. Please hire another one la. Very kedekut. You see, I have to entertain each and every people, mostly parents and also including managers and principal. So tired. Untung ada Fatimah, the tea lady..that lady is very kind..helping me all the time and make me a cup of tea..eh no...a mug of tea...hahaha. Sometimes I can disturb her in the kitchen. Waa in the kitchen I feel so heaven..because I'll not facing that old man..just eat and eat biscuits with tea..

Psst..sometimes that old man 'berlagak pandai'..err maybe not sometimes. Selalu kot. Tension.

Oh by the way..today, I arrived home safely by 730p.m. Just because of the Pakistan and Sri Lanka's manager. Yeah..they consider as my manager. They always chit chatting and I got boring with all that because I have to wait and wait until they stop talking with each other while at the same time I had to finished my work.

Maybe it is their culture. There's certain part that I'm okay and certain part is not okay. Hmm..what to do, I'm just an ordinary worker..a new worker..not having any experience in handling admin task. Just accept and hear and watch what they do every day. (--")

And..I don't know how to fix my PC monitor. The screen is yellow. I hope anybody can help. Ah, that day I asked that old man how to fix that screen, yeah..as usual...pretending knows everything..hahaha. Then, after he click here and there..press button here and there...and finally...still..nothing happen... Cehh.

Hmm..so how..even I don't know the exact color of the letter..is it blue or black. (--").

I've got problem when speaking with that old man. Sometimes I cannot get what he said. And he also cannot understand what I'm talking. Why?? Oh why??  T_T I'm using English  laaa..not mandarin..


Hopefully tomorrow is much better for me. Peace yaww.


P/s: My dear...do you miss me?? :p

3 ucapan tetamu jemputan :

Prince Halilintar said...

morning my dear..may have bless friday =)

The way people interact with us can at times be a reflection of the way we interact with them (though not necessarily always!)

i'm gonna miss u all days =)

✿....rossa alina....✿ said...

pc ko tu guna windows ape??huhuhuhu..

nor isneini mohd ayob said...

prince halilintar: yeap..i can see the reflection..hahaha..:p jd rindu sgt2 bile tau yim nk blik perak..hmm..jauh nye..


alin: windows XP la..tp PC nye HP...x tau la masalah per...hukhuk